Our Ship Management division deals with the entire process of managing a ship, including services like inspection prior to purchase, supervision during building, crew management and supply and ship lay-up solutions.
Below are the services offered by our Ship Management division :
- Supervision, technical support and maintenance of the vessel, including different surveys and repair work of the ship.
- Provide adequate, experienced and competent crew for manning the ship.
- As applicable, UMS can also arrange for loading and unloading of cargo.
- If required and applicable negotiate the contracts for bunker and lube oil.
- Make arrangement for the entry of ship in the P&I (Protection and Indemnity) association and arrange for the insurance in relation to the ship.
- Deals with various claims related to insurance, salvage etc.
- Provide victualling and stores for the ships crew.
Onshore & Offshore Professionals:
We can help you to find the best talent, Permanent or Contractual personnel within the Marine, Ship Repair, Ship Building & Conversion, Oil and Gas industry quickly and efficiently. Our tailored recruitment service, sources qualified seafarers, Offshore and Onshore personnel in affordable rates.
Crew Management and Supply:
Crew management encompasses a broad range of activities covering the recruitment and selection, deployment, training and ongoing management of the officers and ratings engaged on vessels under full management or crew management contracts.
We also supply full or partial crew to Ship Owners and Managers even in short notice who prefer to manage their own vessels.
We can support crew by identifying training needs, arranging courses and maintaining training records. We will manage and verify Competence Management Systems and can also assess training establishments.
United Marine Solutionz puts utmost emphasis on the quality and efficiency of each crew sourced on board.