Post : Marine Construction and Coastal Engineer
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In-Charge of Marine Construction, Civil works and Structural Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management for on/offshore executed marine projects
- Coordinate the inter-related project activities of the personnel under their control.
- Coordination with consultants for subcontracted design projects, or other suppliers depending project’s requirements.
- Cost control and budget optimization via proposing alternative design solutions and method statement, for effective progress plan of minimum assigned resources.
- Pricing for tender and running projects.
- Supervision over In-house and outsource relevant fabrication
- To cooperate with other departments within the company as regards solutions of production and administration problems.
- Reports regularly to Managing Director on the progress of the projects.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies are implemented in a fair and impartial manner.
- To monitor that safety regulations are strictly adhered to avoid any mishaps, lost man-hours or personal injury. Ensure safe and proper housekeeping of work sites.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is implemented.
- Planning set up of sites and liaising with local authorities.
- Reporting to the management.
- Perform any other duties requested by the Managing Director.
- Coordination for project closing out, Punch listing and handing over the works to the client.
Qualification & Experience
- Education Qualification : Bachelor of Civil Engineering ( Structural )
- Practical knowledge of internationally accepted industrial standards.
- Computer literate in:
- STAAD Pro v8
- SAP 2000 v14
- GEO5 V17
- MS Office
- Shall posses’ good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Suitable candidates are requested to send your updated CV to email@example.com