The Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing new and existing customer relationships, as well as leading future business development activities, targeting the company specialized areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new clients and submit proposals for the projects.
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending the prospective market area for strategic business development and market penetration.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain deep understanding of the market and customer environment.
- Bring the expectation of the customer into planning and strategy development sessions.
- Work with company management to establish a budget for the business/functional area.
- Travel required up to 80%.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should be a Graduate or its equivalent.
- Must have sailing experience minimum 2 to 3 years in NWKO rank.
- Chartering & Ship brokering experience would be an added advantage.
- Must posses strong verbal and written communication skill in English.
Suitable candidates are requested to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org